Skip to main content
- The governing body of the Catalan Family Foundation is the Board of Trustees. The Board of Trustees is the Foundation’s supreme body and has the functions and powers conferred by the articles of association and the law.
- The Board shall exercise its responsibility with supremacy and independence, notwithstanding the functions that fall within the competence of the protectorate.
- The Catalan Family Foundation’s Board of Trustees shall be composed of at least 5 and no more than 15 members.
- There are no senior managers.
- The position of trustee is not remunerated.