By providing us with your personal data and using our website, we understand that you have read and understood the terms related to the information on personal data protection that are included therein.
1. Data controller for your personal data.
FUNDACIÓ FAMILIAR CATALANA
Company Tax ID G-58494907
Address: Immaculada, 22 08017 – Barcelona
Email address: email@example.com
2. Personal data and special category data.
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (the “data subject”), such as for example their name, address, telephone number or email address.
Special category data is a subgroup of personal data that includes information on race, ethnic origin, religion or philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation, medical or health information, trade union membership, and more.
Personal data is any information related to a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to any other information, including through a personal identification number.
- Usage data is personal data that is collected automatically by the Website (or third parties), including: the IP addresses or DNS of the devices (computer, tablet, smartphone) used by the User to connect to the Website, the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI), the time of the request, the method used to send the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the server's response status (correct order, error, etc.) the country of origin, the browser and operating system used by the User, details relating to time spent during the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and details relating to the itinerary followed within the Website, with particular reference to the sequence of pages visited, and the parameters relating to the operating system and the User’s IT environment.
- The User is the person using the Website, the same person as the data subject or otherwise authorised by him, and the person whose Personal Data is being processed.
- The Data Subject is the natural or legal person to whom the Personal Data refers.
- The Data Controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or any other body that, alone or with others, makes decisions on the use, methods and tools used to process personal data, including the security profile, in relation to the operation and use of the Website. The Data Controller in this case is the FUNDACIÓ FAMILIAR CATALANA.
- https://www.fundaciofamiliarcatalana.cat/ (the FUNDACIÓ FAMILIAR CATALANA, or the Website) is the hardware or software tool via which the personal data of users is collected.
- A Cookie is a small file stored on the user's device.
- The legal grounds are a notice shown to European users: this privacy statement has been drawn up in compliance with the provisions of Art. 10 of Directive 95/46/EC, as well as the provisions of Directive 2002/58/EC and amended by Directive 2009/136/EC, in relation to cookies.
3. Request for personal data
The personal data we may request includes your contact information (for example, name, address, telephone number, email address, and so on), identifying data (for example, Spanish ID number, foreigner ID number, passport number, and so on), or any others that are necessary for the purposes set forth in this Policy. If we collect special category data about you, we will inform you and request your express consent to process this data, when required in accordance with applicable regulations and the purposes for which it was collected.
The personal data collected by the Website, either independently or via third parties, includes: name, surname, date of birth, phone number, address, email address, password, fax number, country, province, city, sex, cookies, usage data and location.
Personal data may be provided voluntarily by the user or may be collected automatically during use of the Website.
4. The main purposes for processing your personal data.
The Website collects personal data for a number of different purposes.
- Donor data: We process this data in order to maintain, carry out and monitor the relationship that may be established between the parties, to comply with legal obligations and to occasionally send thanks and information related to initiatives, activities and events of interest involving the FUNDACIÓ FAMILIAR CATALANA.
- Partner and contractual counterparty data: We process this data in order to maintain, carry out and monitor the relationship that may be established between the parties, to comply with legal obligations and to send thanks and information related to initiatives, activities and events of interest involving the FUNDACIÓ FAMILIAR CATALANA.
- Contact details: We process the data collected via letters and emails in order to handle requests and questions.
- Employee personal data: The collection and processing of data is carried out in order to comply with and manage the employer/employee relationship and corresponding activities, including staff management, workplace health and safety, sending general and personal communications, including those related to products or services on the Website, both internal and external publications by the Data Controller, and access to bonuses and grants. In the case of CVs, the data is used to manage job applications and the selection process and, where appropriate, to hire new staff.
In all cases, the personal data collected will be used to comply with legal obligations, as well as the obligations related to business relations and complying with commercial and administrative contracts, etc., in which the Data Controller is a party. The personal data will also be used to handle legal, workplace or commercial complaints and claims, including communications through any complaint and reporting tools or systems in place. Likewise, they can be used to send surveys, questionnaires and to ask for feedback on our services, given that this information is very useful to monitor the quality of our services.
The Website may also use your data to provide information on our services and products, or information on the Foundation, associated organisations, or the Website. At any time, you may request that we stop contacting you or informing you about our products and services. Similarly, you may also request that we do not disclose your information to third parties for that purpose, either by contacting us directly or, where applicable, by clicking on the "unsubscribe" button in any of our promotional emails.
5. How we collect your personal data.
- The information you provide us:
We collect the personal data you provide us via the website, through the forms or fields you fill in, and through contracts, agreements, letters, business cards or via email. You will be informed of our Data Protection Policy at the time the data is collected.
- The information we collect from your visits to the website:
We collect and store limited personal information in addition to anonymous general statistics of all the users who visit our website, either because this information is actively provided to us, or simply because it is collected by browsing the website. This information is collected through cookies. For more information, please see the Cookies Policy.
6. Storage limitation.
The personal data provided will be stored and processed as required so we can keep using it depending on the purpose for which it was collected and according to the legal grounds for processing the same in accordance with applicable law.
We will store your personal data while there is a relationship with the FUNDACIÓ FAMILIAR CATALANA, as long as you do not exercise your right to deletion, cancellation and/or limitation of processing for your data. In these circumstances we will block your data and will not use it for any purpose, unless it may be necessary in order to make or defend against complaints, or where there are any judicial, legal or contractual responsibilities to process the data that must be upheld and that require the use of said data.
7. The legal grounds for processing your personal data.
The legal grounds for processing your data for the purposes mentioned above will always be one of the provisions of Article 6 of the GDPR, or in other words:
The Data Controller or Data Processor will process personal data related to the User under the following conditions:
- The user has given consent for one or more of the specific purposes below:
Note: in certain jurisdictions, the Data Controller may be authorised to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or any of the other legal grounds specified below, as long as the User is not opposed to said processing (the right to self-exclusion). Nonetheless, this is not applicable if the Personal Data processing is governed by European legislation with respect to Personal Data Protection.
- The data processing is required in order to execute a contract with the data subject, or to apply pre-contractual measures at his or her request.
- The processing is necessary in order to comply with the Data Controller's legal obligations.
- The processing is necessary to complete a task carried out in the public interest or to exercise the public authority conferred to the data holder.
- The processing is necessary for the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or third parties.
If the processing refers to special category data, this will always be based on one of the legal grounds stated in Article 9 of the GDPR.
In any case, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the specific legal grounds for the data processing, more specifically, detailing whether the data processing is carried out on a legal basis, whether it is stipulated in a contract, or whether it is required in order to carry out a contractual obligation.
8. Data from minors.
If the User is a minor (according to applicable legislation), then he or she must have prior consent from a parent or guardian before entering any personal data on the website contact forms. Under no circumstances is the FUNDACIÓ FAMILIAR CATALANA responsible for the data provided by the minor if this requirement is not complied with.
9. Your rights when you provide us with your personal data.
9.1. What rights do you have in relation to the processing of your data?
- The right to request access to your personal data.
- The right to request rectification or deletion of your data.
- The right to request restrictions to the processing of your data.
- The right to oppose the processing of your data.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to withdraw any consent given.
Right to access, rectification and deletion: Interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer required for the purposes for which it was collected.
Right to restrictions: Under certain circumstances, the data subject may request restrictions to the processing of their data, in which case we will only store the data to deal with or respond to complaints.
Right to oppose: Data subjects may oppose the processing of their data. The FUNDACIÓ FAMILIAR CATALANA will stop processing the data, unless legitimate compelling reasons are provided to continue processing the data that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or in order to formulate, exercise or defend against claims, and the data will be duly blocked for the corresponding period for as long as these legal obligations persist.
Likewise, the data subject has the right to object to automated individual decision-making where it could have legal implications or have a significant impact.
Data portability: Data subjects may request and receive the data they have provided to the FUNDACIÓ FAMILIAR CATALANA, or request it to be sent to the Data Controller of their choice, in a commonly used structured format that can be read by computer.
9.2. When will we reply to your request?
The FUNDACIÓ FAMILIAR CATALANA will reply to your requests as soon as possible and, in any case, within one month from receipt of your request. This period may be extended for another two months if necessary, taking into account the complexity of the request and the number of requests received. The Data Controller will inform the data subject of the extension within the first month after receiving the request, stating the reason for the delay.
9.3. Do you have the right to withdraw your consent?
The data subject has the right to withdraw their consent at any time, without this having an impact on the legality of any data processing based on prior consent given when the data was initially provided or collected.
9.4. How do I exercise my rights?
In order to exercise your rights, as the data subject you may write a letter with the relevant information, including a photocopy of your ID or passport and indicating the right you wish to exercise, addressing it to the FUNDACIÓ FAMILIAR CATALANA, C/Immaculada 22, 08017 - Barcelona, or you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9.5. Do I have the right to make a complaint?
We hereby inform you that if you submit a request to exercise these rights, and if you consider that it has not been adequately dealt with by the FUNDACIÓ FAMILIAR CATALANA, you may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency in accordance with the procedure provided at the following address:
10. Transferring personal data to third parties
The FUNDACIÓ FAMILIAR CATALANA may share your data with third parties where there is a legal obligation or requirement to do so - to courts, tribunals and public authorities if necessary, or to any other third party, person or organisation you have authorised us to share your data with.
If your data is transferred internationally, we will ask for your express consent to transfer said personal data to third parties located outside the country in which your data was collected (where applicable), unless the transfer of your data is authorised or required by legislation, regulations or a court of law.
11. The storage and security of your personal data
The FUNDACIÓ FAMILIAR CATALANA adopts and updates organisational and technical security measures so that the personal data processing it carries out is in accordance with the requirements of current Spanish and European data protection legislation.
The processing and storage of data will be carried out using computer and/or digital tools, which are structured and have a logic that is strictly related to the indicated purposes. Safeguards have been put in place in accordance with the requirements of current legislation to the personal data we store from wrongful use, interferences, loss, unauthorised access, modifications or sharing with others.
The Website applies technical security measures such as encrypting in any cases where this is reasonably possible. Similarly, different systems such as safely storing original documents or limiting access to personal data to those with sufficient authorisation provide further security to personal data processing.
The data is processed in the offices of the Data Controller and the Data Processor, and in any other place where there are parties involved in data processing. You may ask for more information from the Data Controller or the Data Processor. The data is processed for the length of time necessary to carry out the service requested by the User, or where required for the purposes described in this document, and the User can always ask for the data processing to be stopped or for the data to be deleted.
12. Electronic communications.
In accordance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we hereby inform you that your email address may be used to be sent information from this organisation. If you do not wish to receive information, or you wish to withdraw consent for the processing of your data, please do so in the manner indicated above, or by writing to the following email address: email@example.com.
13. Modifications to this information on data protection.
The FUNDACIÓ FAMILIAR CATALANA reserves the right to modify this Data Protection Policy in accordance with applicable legislation. Any modifications to the Policy will be published on the Website.
14. Additional information.
For more information on privacy in general, please visit the website of the Spanish Data Protection Agency at www.aepd.es.