Skip to main content
- Promote, encourage, disseminate, improve and develop all manner of practical and theoretical training and education activities, both within the academic sphere, particularly at university level, and on a practical level. This will be achieved through academic, cultural and educational activities that help to enhance the technical, scientific, human and spiritual development of society at large, and Catalan society in particular, at all levels. Through teaching in all grades, as part of both regulated and non-regulated activities, the Foundation aims to provide people basic and complementary training, professional experience and an introduction to research and help them to update their knowledge in these fields.
- Promote human rights and support institutions that recognise and defend these rights.
- Provide services that protect children and adolescents.
- Promote activities that support the physical and intellectual development of families.
- Promote comprehensive training based on the notion that humans are transcendent, spiritual and free beings. All of this, with special emphasis on the values of Catalonia and its interests, culture, science, history, idiosyncrasies and language.
- To create public or private education institutions, particularly at university level, that are independent and autonomous or affiliated with other centres.
- To maintain cultural and scientific ties with higher education centres around the world and enter into appropriate arrangements to cooperate in programmes of mutual interest.
- To establish and sponsor pilot and experimental programmes at all levels and work with schools and other institutions, both public and private, to develop and establish these programmes through timely cooperation agreements.
- To cooperate with institutions that share the same interests.
- To produce and publish texts for training, teaching, cultural, information and research purposes.
- To organise contests and award prizes for books and papers on proposed topics.
- To grant aid and loans that help educational, cultural and social institutions to implement and apply modern communication, teaching and research methods.
- To award all manner of grants, subsidies, aid and loans to scholars, professionals and students for education, enhancement and research purposes, and to ensure they are able to cooperate in all manner of projects, seminars, courses and teaching at any grade or level, including in non-regulated education, within Spain or abroad, and engage with other education, training and teaching institutions in the form of courses and exchanges.
- To promote conferences, symposia, studies, courses, round tables, congresses, meetings, workshops or any other similar event, particularly in the fields of education and current and future communication channels.
- To cooperate with and participate in, directly or indirectly, with a minority or majority holding, in private unlimited and limited liability entities, the purpose and objectives of which are analogous or contribute to those held by the Foundation, and which, in any case, fulfil all legal requirements.