BASIC INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
In compliance with the regulatory provisions applicable to the protection of personal data, we advise you that the data you provide us with will be processed in accordance with the information show below:
||FUNDACIÓ FAMILIAR CATALANA
Immaculada, 22, 08017 Barcelona
|PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
- To manage your economic collaboration with the Foundation.
- To manage compliance with monetary obligations regarding the prevention of money laundering and the fulfilling of tax obligations.
- To keep you informed about the Foundation's activities and to request your collaboration with other Fundació Familiar Catalana projects.
|ORIGIN OF THE DATA
||Provided by the data subject.
- The consent of the data subject for processing aid to the Foundation.
- The legal obligations of the Foundation related to the economic aid provided (tax, prevention of money laundering, etc.).
- The consent of the data owner to receive communications about the Foundation for promotional or fundraising purposes.
|RECIPIENTS OF ASSIGNMENTS OR TRANSFERS
||All assignments are necessary in order to comply with the previously indicated purposes, or else are carried out in compliance with a legal obligation, public authorities or suppliers needed to provide the services requested, as well as collaborating entities with links to Fundació Familiar Catalana.
|DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
These can be exercised by email at: email@example.com or by writing to the registered office address indicated above.
You are advised that you can, where appropriate, exercise your rights to access, rectification or erasure, limitation of the processing, objection, the portability of data and to not be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing, as well as the right to withdraw the consent granted.
You have the right to submit any type of complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (adpd.es), the controlling authority in Spain.
You can check additional information about this processing by using this link.